Moroka River offers a full qualitative market research service.
Qualitative research is exploratory in style, and uses an unstructured, flexible approach to gathering information. The emphasis is on understanding the reasons underlying respondents’ attitudes and behaviour, as opposed to measurement.
Whether it is depth interviews, focus groups, semi-depth telephone interviews or deploying an array of research tools including observational research, diary keeping, laddering, in-group tasks and projective techniques, Moroka River has the skills.
What sets Moroka River qualitative research apart?
- Experience: Expert, qualified moderators who are Australian Market and Social Research Society members with years of experience, not juniors.
- Rigour: We don’t just ‘run a few groups’ but instead put great thought into design, sample, recruiting, location, discussion guide content, analysis and reporting. We bring a willingness to challenge and test assumptions.
- We find what others miss: Identifying issues and options that clients may not have considered and deploying the right techniques and approach for the audience and research issue.
- Detailed analysis: Many qualitative suppliers base their reports on light-weight recollections of interviews or groups. Moroka River instead reviews, analyses and workshops before reporting.
- Actionable: We deliver qualitative research that identifies patterns, themes and models that explain and distil the issues and results that you can action, not just ‘nice-to-know’ findings.
- Focus Groups
- Depth Interviews
- Semi-depth telephone interviews
- Projective Techniques
- Observational research
- Expert moderation